private-Re: SC - Anise, Fennel (and a bit of dill)

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Jul 25 21:38:27 PDT 2000

In a message dated 7/24/00 10:05:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
JGedney at dictaphone.com writes:

<< I apologize for jumping on the Bile thing. I did so without reading
 your next post.  And I forgot that today is Monday, and I was
 reading Friday's posts, so I should have read them all before
 responding. >>

No problem. i am one of the worst culprits regarding that type of e-mail
reading. :-)

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol
http://members.aol.com/AbhainnCG/