SC - Medieval BBQ

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Jul 25 22:48:57 PDT 2000

Olwen asked:
> Where at Pennsic would one find the Pepperers Guild?

They are usually out in front of one of the little wooden shops across
from the barn. I think next to Claus' Toy Shop. You can most easily
recognise them by the rows of large glass jars filled with the
wonderful spices. There is usually a balance for wieghing out the
spices.

At times they have been online. I can't remember the current status
of whether they are online or not. But you might take a look in this
file in the PLANTS, HERBS AND SPICES section of my files. You could
print off their catalog and then figure out what you want to get from
them even before you get to Pennsic.
merch-spices-msg  (30K)  8/ 3/99    Spice merchants. Reviews and recommendations
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net