SC - Barley (OOP...cold cereal)

sdrake steldr at home.net
Wed Jul 26 06:41:38 PDT 2000

And I have a Japanese persona who would never consider going anywhere without
her box of condiments, which would, of necessity, include soy sauce.  Just
kidding...I don't use it for European cookery, but definitely when we do
oriental feasts.  However, I have been known to use Nam Pla (Vietnamese fish
sauce) as a form of liquamen!  It seems to fit descriptions I've read of the
stuff...and works well in the recipes where I've tried it.

Kiri