SC - period fruit candy update

Jeff Heilveil heilveil at uiuc.edu
Wed Jul 26 10:55:22 PDT 2000

Hello,

This is an invitation to join the medievalanimals group, an email group
that I moderate at eGroups, a free, easy-to-use email group service.
By joining this group, you'll be able to easily send messages to
fellow group members using just one email address. eGroups
also makes it easy to store photos and files, coordinate events
and more.

Here's my introductory message for you:

Gentles all, here is a list where we can
easily talk and discuss ideas and plans
for the upcoming Known World Animal
Husbandry and Arts&Sciences Symposium.
 I also hope this to remain after the
KWAHASS, to help share and recieve information
on various heritage breeds and historic
uses of both domesticated and wild caught
animals in Ancient and Medieval societies.

TO JOIN THIS GROUP, simply choose ONE of these 2 options:

- -OR-

2) Go to our site at
   http://www.egroups.com/invite/medievalanimals
   and click the "JOIN" button

If you do not wish to join the medievalanimals group, just ignore
this invitation.

Regards,

Moderator, medievalanimals

SPECIAL NOTE FROM eGroups:  Because eGroups values your privacy,
it is a violation of our service rules for moderators to add subscribers

to a group against their wishes. If you feel this has happened, please
notify us at abuse at egroups.com