SC - about me

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Jul 26 14:12:44 PDT 2000

Hello! My name is Amy Hiusser and I am from Ontario, Canada.
I am a seventeen year-old student, and I have an avid interest in reading
about "the old days".  I am researching a book that I plan to write sometime

in the future and I love learning the cooking methods and customs of
medieval people.  I own my own rabbitry, and love plants and animals.  I am
looking forward to being a full-fledged member.
Bye!!
- -Amy Hiusser
  ahiusser at hotmail.com

_Welcome Amy. We always look forward to new people on the list. If something
is confusing let us know and we'll try to help if we can. Some times it is
better to privately E-mail the author of a missive if you are really
confused. Most of the list are old hands at cooking so we may use terms you
are unfamilur with, but we all had to learn them once and most of us are
quite happy to parade our knowledge. Again welcome. Margarite