SC - Re: About me- fellow Ontarian

ChannonM at aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Wed Jul 26 15:36:19 PDT 2000

In a message dated 7/26/00 5:11:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org writes:

> Amy Hiusser" <ahiusser at hotmail.com>
>  Subject: SC - about me
>
>  Hello! My name is Amy Hiusser and I am from Ontario, Canada.
>  I am a seventeen year-old student, and I have an avid interest in reading
>  about "the old days".  I am researching a book that I plan to write
sometime

>  in the future and I love learning the cooking methods and customs of
>  medieval people.  I own my own rabbitry, and love plants and animals.  I
am
>  looking forward to being a full-fledged member.
>  Bye!!
>  - -Amy Hiusser
>    ahiusser at hotmail.com

Welcome Amy! I am also living in Ontario, although many consider Windsor to
be a suburb of Detroit! Feel  free to contact me personally if you need help
finding a local group. I am hoping to hold the 2nd Annual Cook's Symposium in
November. Maybe you'll be able to attend?

Hauviette d'Anjou