SC - toys for tot feast

AlviraMacD@aol.com AlviraMacD at aol.com
Wed Jul 26 20:26:57 PDT 2000

- --=====================_345092==_.ALT

gryphon at carlsbadnm.com
- --=====================_345092==_.ALT

This is an invitation to join the medievalanimals group, an email
group<br>
that I moderate at eGroups, a free, easy-to-use email group
service.<br>
By joining this group, you'll be able to easily send messages to<br>
fellow group members using just one email address. eGroups<br>
also makes it easy to store photos and files, coordinate events<br>
and more.<br>
Here's my introductory message for you:<br>
- ------------------------------------------------------------------------<br>
Gentles all, here is a list where we can<br>
easily talk and discuss ideas and plans<br>
for the upcoming Known World Animal<br>
Husbandry and Arts&Sciences Symposium.<br>
 I also hope this to remain after the<br>
KWAHASS, to help share and recieve information<br>
on various heritage breeds and historic<br>
uses of both domesticated and wild caught<br>
animals in Ancient and Medieval societies.<br>
- ------------------------------------------------------------------------<br>
TO JOIN THIS GROUP, simply choose ONE of these 2 options:<br>
program<br>
- -OR-<br>
2) Go to our site at<br>

   and click the "JOIN" button<br>
If you do not wish to join the medievalanimals group, just ignore<br>
this invitation.<br>
Regards,<br>
Moderator, medievalanimals<br>
SPECIAL NOTE FROM eGroups:  Because eGroups values your
privacy,<br>
it is a violation of our service rules for moderators to add
subscribers<br>
to a group against their wishes. If you feel this has happened,
please<br>
notify us at abuse at egroups.com<br>