SC - My anti modern cheese thing

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Jul 27 06:26:37 PDT 2000

Could it be "A Soup for the Qan"?  That's a Mongol treatise on food and medicine
from the 14th century.  It has been translated by Paul Buell and others, and is
available but VERY expensive.  Also, I know that Paul is working on another
cookbook at this time, though I'm not sure when he plans to publish.

Kiri