SC - No alcohol in the sauce

Ron and Laurene Wells tinyzoo at aracnet.com
Thu Jul 27 06:08:35 PDT 2000

I've never cooked with it, but this post kind of reminded me of another
product available, could you use a SPARKLING Grape Juice?  Those taste a
wee-bit like wine, but absolutely no alcohol.  Or perhaps you could use a
non-alcoholic wine subtitute?  That would have the liquid volume you would
need, and also would have ZERO alcohol as well.   Again, I don't know how
well these would work as cooking flavors, but thought it might be worth a
suggestion.

- -Laurene