SC - Re: A question of re-creation

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri Jul 28 12:43:43 PDT 2000

I agree.  I've taken many jokes about the Order of the Pelican...like the one
where they gave a new Companion a bag of fishing weights so that she could hold
her own with the rest of the Order...she weighed in, prior to the weights, at a
whopping 105#!

Then there was the play that was presented several years ago at Pennsic,
"Mistress Laurel Seamchecker Explains it all at You"!!

Kiri