SC - I'm not proud....HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Jane M Tremaine vikinglord at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jul 28 17:27:07 PDT 2000

I was planning on making a quick batch of summerian beer for mixing with wine
and mead to go along woth the lamb and lentil stew for the cooks dinner-inspired
by the thing on the King Midas dinner, so I can bring barley[light] powdered
malt, my hygrometer and I will share my packet of ale yeast as it will make 5
gallons and I am making less than 2 gallons...and I can swing borrowing a
primary fermenter maybe...3 gallons I think.
margali