SC - Re: A question of re-creation

BalthazarBlack@aol.com BalthazarBlack at aol.com
Sat Jul 29 12:21:59 PDT 2000

- ----- Original Message -----
From: Adamantius
> Um, I'm a bit confused. Am I about to be told oats contain gluten? I
> thought not, or is it just that they contain much less than wheat, but
> still enough to be a problem for your baroness?
>
> > --
> Phil & Susan Troy

>From my recent reading, oats have traditionally been excluded from the diet
of coeliac patients, but research is tending to show that they are probably
not a problem as long as they are uncontaminated with wheat products.  This
is not yet certain, so coeliac patients may still be excluding oats (I have
not yet discovered whether they are excluded because of minimal gluten
content.  Still reading!).

Gwynydd