SC - I'm not proud....HELP!!!!!!!!!!

margali margali at 99main.com
Sat Jul 29 17:27:28 PDT 2000

TRy further up in the San Joachim valley - Fresno has one of the largest
populations of millionaires and has quite a few good places that you can make
that kind of money, although there is good competition for the jobs in freesno
proper, there are still a lot of small cities there you can try.
margali
[my lord lived in bakersfield with his dad when he was younger, and his mom is
now in fresno...]