SC - I'm not proud....HELP!!!!!!!!!!

BalthazarBlack@aol.com BalthazarBlack at aol.com
Sat Jul 29 23:41:30 PDT 2000

> While Mistress Christianna did exaggerate a bit about the
> Florilegium, I do think there is some useful stuff in there <snip>
> Lord Stefan li Rous

	I did NOT exaggerate, it is a wonderful reference.  Any time I go
on-line and do a search on something, the Florilegium comes up in the top
10 choices, and usually with better indexing and sources.  This happened
to me again yesterday when I was doing research for my next article in my
Co-Op's newsletter on vinegar.  There were lots of commercial sites, and
then there was the Florilegium.   Don't sell yourself short, Stefan, you
provide a remarkable service.
	Christianna
	Florilegium Fan, and I can even spell it, which is no mean feat!