SC - I'm not proud....HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Craig Jones. craig.jones at airservices.gov.au
Sun Jul 30 16:26:07 PDT 2000

Ok,

Heres what I know.

Our Baroness was only recently (in the general scheme of things)  informed
that she had Coleiac.  As a result, things are pretty sketchy as to what
she can and can't eat.  She has stated that she hates all gluten free
breads cuase they 'don't taste right'  She's pretty much substituted that
with rice cakes (Those horrible health things that look and taste like
packing polestyrene)
She has stated that she doesn't mind not being catered for too much,
provided there is enough fruit and cheese to sate her appetite.  This is
about all she's willing to impart, So I'm not working on much information
here.
I however, since my only niche in the Society is cookery, would prefer to
see this as a challenge....To be able to hold this feast, in all it's
splendour, and have the Baroness to be able to eat most of the feast like
she used to be able to do.  If I can't in concience feed her the oatcakes,
because the probability of the oats causeing problems, I'd like to be able
to say that at least I was able to provide her with.........whatever comes
to hand.  For the rest of the populace I will feed them their oatcakes and
such.
Call it a personal project if you will, since all the gluten free dishes
will be financed out of my own pocket and not eat into the feast budget.

In service to THE DREAM, and not the reality of unfortunate situations when
it comes to feasts.
- -A'adeema