SC - Kid Slaughtering age

Jennifer L Sweet minxkitten at juno.com
Sun Jul 30 21:40:21 PDT 2000

Hawking back to the remark about doing the slaughtering in the apartment
reminded me of the Iraqi family who lived downstairs in the apartment complex
my parents occupied in Moscow.  They used to hang strips of spiced meat off the
clothes line in Winter to dry and cure (at -20degC no less!).

Felt tempted to go up and ask them for a taste and the recipe.  I wonder what
the recipe was all about?

Drake (who cooks great Thai after watching his parent's cook in bangkok cook
for 3 years, and still remembers the baby squid, stuffed with spiced pork,
heads stuck back on and poached in a fish broth like wantons. Yumbo!)