SC - Re: 2nd Cook's Symposium

ChannonM@aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Mon Jul 31 04:52:57 PDT 2000

In a message dated 7/30/2000 11:31:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
stefan at texas.net writes:

<< Well, you could chop the roots up and make compost (compote) with them. >>

There's not enough of them.  About 6 carrots and a similar amount of
parsnips, all small.  About enough for one meal, really...My current garden
is a single 6 X 6 raised bed (with plans to expand to 4 eventually), so I
can't grow much of any one thing if I want a variety.

OK, so far I've been told to leave the tops on and to take them off, one vote
each.  Anyone want to be the tiebreaker?
What about keeping them in the cooler or not?  In sealed plastic or not?

Brangwayna Morgan