SC - I'm not proud....HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Mon Jul 31 06:48:07 PDT 2000

"Craig Jones." wrote:

> Drake (who cooks great Thai after watching his parent's cook in bangkok cook
> for 3 years, and still remembers the baby squid, stuffed with spiced pork,
> heads stuck back on and poached in a fish broth like wantons. Yumbo!)

Like wantons? How licentious! Talk about yer decadent dining! I'm
familiar with a Vietnamese version which has the heads, or rather, at
least the tentacles and mouths, sans beaks, chopped into the pork
stuffing, then the pouch is sealed with a toothpick, and the squid
sauteed and sauced. I'm prepared to bet the Thai version is yummers too.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com