SC - Cardinal Grapes

sdrake steldr at home.net
Mon Jul 31 10:19:31 PDT 2000

Greetings Lord Stefan and the SPCA.
I was so pleased to see I am neighbor to you. I camp with Bright Hills/House
Blackstar at W13.  Now I have no excuse but to hop by and meet faces to
attatch to names.  I have learned very much from this list and have enjoyed
the comraderie of long-shared friendships.  I have probably met some of you
in Pennsics past at the bath house and not known.