SC - Kid Slaughtering age

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 31 13:56:53 PDT 2000

I don't believe it, but Mr. McGovern, the archeologist with regard to the
Midas Feast, got back with me about the chocolate issue. I get the
impression--I guess from the way it is phrased and written--that he was none
to happy about the dessert issue himself.... Here is his response:
Subj:    Re: King Midas Feast Menu