SC - OOP - Ice Cream

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 3 07:35:58 PDT 2000

so long as the thread already exists:

While stocking up on junk food and goodies to placate the girls and their
teenagersitter whilst my husband and I went househunting in Irvine, I came
accross "medieval madness" flavor ice cream, by the Texas Gold company.
They tossed the container after emptying it, so I can't go back to double
check, but I recall the only flavoring that might have related to
medieval-ness was the malt in the crushed malted milk balls.  The basic ice
cream was chocolate, and choc. chips were in there somewhere I'm pretty
sure.   I was going to get more so I could test this cool confectionary for
myself, but the flavor was sold out when I went back 5 days later.

Bonne