SC - Cressee webbed

margali margali at 99main.com
Mon Jul 10 10:55:02 PDT 2000

Last time I made cheese, it was basically the same color as heavy cream, white
with just the slightest hint of yellow to make it, well-cream colored. I have
seen guernsey milk that has a definite yellow to it, and IIRC it was not unnown
to color cheese in the 1700s. Whether they did itr earlier, no clue. I have seen
a fairly yellow parmesan and it didnt list any coloring agent in the ingredient
panel.
margali