SC - Getting over it. (Way...way off topic.)

BalthazarBlack at aol.com BalthazarBlack at aol.com
Mon Jul 10 16:25:14 PDT 2000

In a message dated 7/10/00 10:47:37 AM Pacific Daylight Time, lcm at efn.org
writes:

> Whoa...
>
>  I've been reading this thread, and- is it just me? Or do SCAdians have
>  more convoluted and bizarrely linked relationships than the general
>  public? Or does everyone lead lives written for Maury Povich?

Actually, mine was originally written by the staff at Jerry Springer...  I'm
still waiting to get the final draft, so I can see how it ends.  I just hope
I don't turn out to have actually been a woman at one time...

Balthazar of Blackmoor
(who wouldn't mind being on one of those "Secret Crushes Revealed" shows, so
long as the person on the other side of the screen was Uma Thurman or Kate
Beckinsale)