SC - SC- Kitchin Bitchin'

KallipygosRed at aol.com KallipygosRed at aol.com
Tue Jul 11 08:49:03 PDT 2000

In a message dated 7/10/00 8:49:15 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
grizly at mindspring.com writes:

<<  My kitchen philosophy is to make
  the onsite feast cooking experience fun for my staff with wine,
  chocolate and other goodies provided by me, with music and with
  impromptu classes in technique or recipe improvisation (like when
  you find out one of your ovens doesn't work).  >>

Okay. I want to work in **this** kitchen. Being entertained and imbibing
during manufacture of the meal sounds...interesting, if not dangerous. I see
comments like, "Wonderful, delightful flavor in this. How was it made?" and
somewhere between the mead and the Irish Whiskey...."

Lars