SC - nut milks

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Jul 11 22:17:58 PDT 2000

Eden said:

> Please note I am not advocating that you run out & make pistachio milk for a
> Viking dish or even walnut milk for a 14th c. French dish.  I don't recall
> coming across this option in another recipe corpus, and would use it
> sparingly even with 14th c. Italian foods, but it is a very cool piece of
> info :->

There was at least one more almond-milk like recipe given using a nut
other than almonds recently on this list. Because I remember having
trouble deciding whether to rename my almond-milk-msg file or leave
it as is or start another. Maybe I will rename it to nut-milk-msg.
Anyway, I just updated that yesterday. The updated version with these
non-almond almond milk recipes should be online within another week
or so.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net