SC - Travelling to Atenveldt

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Wed Jul 12 08:11:43 PDT 2000

Hello,

Just a note to let y'all in the sunbaked lands of
Atenveldt know that I'll be attending the Barmaids
event this weekend.

Depending on how my knee holds up at fighter practice
tonight I may or may not be bringing armor. If I do please
remember that I haven't fought since Memorial Day and
haven't fought well since I blew the blamed thing out last
March. So I'll just be some schmo hobbling around and
not the great fighting god that I usually claim to be.  ;-{)}

I'll be shepherded by Baron Sir Duncan so look for him.

Please drop by and introduce yourself. I look forward to
hopefully meeting some of the people I only know through
words.

Yers,

Gunthar