SC - rec.food.historic

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Jul 14 14:08:41 PDT 2000

Michael Newton wrote:

> We cannot access this site either, I have tried as a newsgroup on Outlook
> Express. And as a Website on IE. doesn't exist according to both of them.
>
> Thorbjorn(in Calontir)

Talk to your ISP. When I signed onto mine they featured access to
something like 25,000 newsgroups, which, at the time, was a good selling
point. They now provide access to something like 85,000, but if my ISP
doesn't bother linking up to them, I can't access them through
NewsWatcher. Not that I could resist the opportunity to make fun of a
Microsoft product, but I think I'll stick to topic this time.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com