SC - Calaphon pots & pans

Barbara Shaurette apatonline at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 14 15:03:55 PDT 2000

Absolutely!  Six years ago, I spent my entire
Christmas bonus on a 16-piece set of Calphalon.  I use
it constantly, and my pots and pans still look as new
as the day they were purchased.  Ease of cleaning
alone is probably reason enough to use it, never mind
that each piece is solidly constructed.  I look at it
as an investment, and I really expect mine to last a
lifetime.  I can't recommend Calphalon enough.

~ Barbara