SC - Thickeners

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Sun Jul 16 19:45:54 PDT 2000

Lest we forget paper making.  there are very fine fibers in this plant
that make very fine grade paper.  I do not remember exactly how, but it
is done in Japanese cultures and, IIRC, even in our SCA time window.

niccolo
(no references available. . . read it someone's docs for Japanese paper
making at Kingdom A&S)