SC - Calaphon pots & pans

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Jul 17 04:38:58 PDT 2000

My Alzheimers must be kicking as well.  I had also forgotten about the
aluminum/acid thing and have done the same thing not only with spaghetti sauce,
but also Brunswick stew which not only has tomatoes in it, but also lists
vinegar as one of its ingredients.  As you noted, I have noticed no damage to
the pots...and it didn't seem to do anything rude to the taste.

Kiri