SC - Re:Sourdoh Bread making Platina style (long)

Ron and Laurene Wells tinyzoo at aracnet.com
Mon Jul 17 17:44:54 PDT 2000

This is the best instruction on the why's and how's of Sourdoh Starters
that I have ever read!!  In fact, I did not know until (GASP!) TODAY that
sourdoh starter could even be MADE without some form of yeast additive -ie:
beer, bread yeast, etc.  This not only told me that it could be done but
why it SHOULD be done!  Very interesting... Thank you!

- -Laurene