SC - Pasta Machine (OP)

twila hoon hoontw at libra.unm.edu
Sat Jul 22 17:11:03 PDT 2000

Greetings, I succumbed to temptation and bought a pasta machine at a yard
sale for $5.00 - one w/o directions <g>  So I was curious if anybody had
its type or a similar machine and would be willing to send me some basic
instructions and or tips?   It is a Cross brand machine - says made in
Italy and seems to have three 'feed' areas I believe (from looking at the
picture in the William Sonoma online catalog) that two of the slots are for
flat sheets of pasta and for fetticuine (sp)  but have no clue about the
third.  Any help would be appreciated, it looks brand new _ and I want to
play with it_ but I don't _even_ know how to clean the silly thing.

Sabia