SC - Help - Dangerous Herbs

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Jul 22 20:07:36 PDT 2000

IIRC, rue falls into that "suspicious" category.  Not sure what else
does, though.  If you can, check herbalism books at your local library,
health food store, etc.  The good herbals will always warn you about
potentially dangerous herbs (and why they're potentially dangerous and
to whom....)

- --Maire