SC - Gallstones are NOT bile...

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Jul 23 21:03:39 PDT 2000

I've also heard it compared to childbirth, which I've not had the
fortune to experience, although I did put up with the gallbladder
attacks for a year before having it taken care of...thought it was
stress and an ulcer.  And yeah, the stones are related to too much
cholesterol in your diet, as well as a high-fat diet.  *sigh* so much
for eggs fried in butter! <g>
- --Maire