SC - Anise seeds -some toxic, some not!!!

Mon Jul 24 06:32:40 PDT 2000

You might check Waverly Root's Food.  According to the entry on anise, star
anise is okay, but there is another species of Illicium which is toxic.
Root gives the scientific names and other information about anise.  I would
provide more but it was late when I looked up the entry and things were
rather hurried this morning.

Bear