SC - Threat of Saffron - funny

BalthazarBlack at aol.com BalthazarBlack at aol.com
Wed Jul 26 11:10:09 PDT 2000

In a message dated 7/26/00 10:57:03 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:

> Good Gentles, what will you think (and do) to the likes of a grower of said
>  saffron??  Shall I run and hide, change my name, desist in such harmful
>  activity??  Oh my, what is a kitchen wench to do??

Is drawing and quartering still legal in your area, or will we have to
transport you to southern California??

Balthazar of Blackmoor

In the mornin' I go walking, 'cause it helps the hurtin' soften.  I've seen a
lot of places, 'cause I miss her very often.