SC - about me

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Jul 26 14:12:44 PDT 2000

Amy Hiusser wrote:

> Hello! My name is Amy Hiusser and I am from Ontario, Canada.
> I am a seventeen year-old student, and I have an avid interest in reading
> about "the old days".  I am researching a book that I plan to write sometime
> in the future and I love learning the cooking methods and customs of
> medieval people.  I own my own rabbitry, and love plants and animals.  I am
> looking forward to being a full-fledged member.
> Bye!!
> -Amy Hiusser
>   ahiusser at hotmail.com

Welcome Amy! This is a very teen-friendly organization and you should
find a lot of people who will love to help you learn! Stefan will surely
tell you this, but on his mondo website <www.florlegium.org> there's
files for newcomers and also files specifically for teenagers- I know-
my oldest daughter (16) is constantly digging through. And if you wanted
to correspond with another SCAteen, I suspect my daughter would be
thrilled to do so (and will probably not mind terribly my saying so).
She's at <rotrude at yahoo.com>. Just tell her that Mom sent you...

Have a good time!

'Lainie