SC - Alcohol-again

Jane M Tremaine vikinglord at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jul 27 23:02:23 PDT 2000

Ras,
For some people who are allergic this is true, to others and some specific
allergies a grain is as bad as a cup full.

I am very allergic to strawberries.  Once I got some juice on my fingers and
was hospitalized for several days due to swelling and inability to breath.

Nuts is a notoriously bad allergy, luckily it is not one of mine, but a
friend of mine is so allergic the dust from nuts can bring on a allergic
asthma attack.

Jana