SC - Sauce question

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Fri Jul 28 08:18:14 PDT 2000

> << Or that someone read the contract or heard the owner say alcohol was
>  not allowed and used their power to make inappropriate decisions without
>  pursuing the exception for the kitchen.  >>
> I've read the contract. I've asked.  It's a small shire we just take turns
> with autocrat and feast-o-crat.  Alvira

Yup. Paranoia about alcohol is not exclusive to the SCA, though there is
certainly some of it around. A lot of paranoia about alcohol goes on in
the public schools and churches.

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net

"They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the
	nuts work loose.
They do not preach that His Pity allows them to drop their job when
	they damn-well choose. " -Kipling, "The Sons of Martha"