SC - My anti modern cheese thing

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun Jul 30 05:08:22 PDT 2000

BalthazarBlack at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 7/29/00 2:43:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
> writes:
>
> > What, me slam the man who will go down in history as the inventor not
> >  only of the avocado pizza, but also the dessert pizza? When the spirits
> >  of Careme and Escoffier, and the other members of the Culinary Jedi High
> >  Council will welcome him one day into the Culinary Valhalla with open
> >  arms? Me???
> >
> >  Adamantius (Neener Neener, my area's chefs can beat up your area's chefs!)
>
> Shall we get into a contest over who has the biggest Spatula?

We might, but then in the end is it not more important what we do with
our F. Dicks than how many inches they are? [Hmmmm, Vizzini, I don'
thin' thot means wha' you thin' it means...]

> Balthazar of Blackmoor
> (who, for some reason, wanted to type "speculum")

OK, Speculum I've got, boxes and boxes of them, courtesy of a "bequest"
to the EK A&S office. And for my next trick I shall recite The Rime of
the Ancient Mariner with a real albatross hanging around my neck. Unless
you've got Stormy Petrel On A Stick, or Gannet Ripple, with or without
wafers.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy