SC - My anti modern cheese thing

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun Jul 30 12:00:25 PDT 2000

William Seibert wrote:

> And is there a story to accompany that speculum comment??
>
> wajdi
>
> Philip & Susan Troy wrote:
>
> > (snippage)
> > OK, Speculum I've got, boxes and boxes of them, courtesy of a "bequest"
> > to the EK A&S office. And for my next trick I shall recite The Rime of
> > the Ancient Mariner with a real albatross hanging around my neck. Unless
> > you've got Stormy Petrel On A Stick, or Gannet Ripple, with or without
> > wafers.
> >
> > Adamantius

Nah, not really, only that I seem to have acquired about 20 years' worth
of issues of "Speculum", with certain key issues removed (yar boo
sucks!), along with the files for the A&S office. I was thinking of
pitching them and substituting a note on how to get anything from any
issue of Speculum from the 1930's on, from the library...

Or, if you wanted a story about albatross, stormy petrel on a stick, and
gannet ripple, I refer you to Messrs. Cleese, Jones, Idle, Chapman,
Palin, and Gilliam.

Adamantius ("I've just got this... ALBATROSS!!!")
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com