SC - I'm not proud....HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Taetia Zysshe taetia at arcadiae.net
Sun Jul 30 13:26:14 PDT 2000

Here is some information on Coeliac disease and gluten-free cooking:

The Coeliac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support Page:
http://www.celiac.com/

Special Foods gluten and casein free foods:
http://www.specialfoods.com/gluten.html

The gluten-free foods database:
http://www.nowheat.com/fooddb/index.htm

The Gluten-Free InfoWeb:
http://www.glutenfreeinfo.com/

E-text of Peter Thomson's book "Gluten-free Cookery: The Complete Guide for
Gluten-free and Wheat-free Diets"
http://www.peter-thomson.co.uk/glutenfree/index.html

Gluten-free recipes:
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~coeliac/index.html
http://www.panix.com/~donwiss/recipes/
http://www.fortunecity.com/boozers/brewerytap/555/gfbeer/recipes.htm
http://allrecipes.com/directory/586.asp
http://SOAR.Berkeley.EDU/recipes/gluten-free/

That's probably more than you need.  Oh - and I'm Taetia Zysshe.  I've been
subbed for a while, but I don't contribute because I'm usually too late or
too ignorant to help, and because I'm not an SCA member any more (long
story).

- --
Taetia Zysshe
taetia at arcadiae.net