SC - Roots and war

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 31 13:48:17 PDT 2000

That stocking/onion thing is if you hang them.  A lot of folks do that to
Vidalia Onions.  It looks simply silly to walk into someones mud room and
see dozens of lumpy pantyhose suspended from the rafters!

I might suggest going to the grocer and asking for those wooden crates some
veggies come in.  Pretty much, the way things get packed for shipment to
market is a good way to deal with foodstuffs for a 1-2 week time.  Perhaps,
if you are fortunate, you can come on some of those molded cardfiber
dividers they put in fruit boxes (usually blue or purple).  Good luck and
let me know when dinner is...
olwen