SC - Re: Grape must project

ChannonM at aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Sun Jul 2 12:53:46 PDT 2000

Hello everyone,

First of all, could anyone interested please post to me personally, we
wouldn't want Ras questioning his mood again :)

As for the Sappa or grape must project. I trotted down to the vinters shop
(with 3 active boys under the age of 7, in tow) to pick up said 5 gallon pail
of Valpollicella must (the one I researched) and when I got there, they
informed me of the following.

the must that was quoted as $50 (Cdn)per 5 gallons is the wrong product (its
a wine kit and includes yeast etc, not what we want)

the product I want is actually $75-80(Cdn) (the two brothers I talked to
crossed wires and one thought I wanted the pail the other knew what I wanted
but wasn't the one to quote the price)

AND to boot, the grape must I want (Valpolicella) is out of stock. Currently.
I am to check with them to see when it comes in.

:(

So, this could mean a price jump from $3-4 per 750ml bottle of reduced must
or sappa, to $5-6. If the people who posted me are still interested please
reply personally.

Hauviette
licking her wounds