SC - Honey question

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Sun Jul 2 13:47:25 PDT 2000

At least you didn't ask for the equivalent in kilos. Honey varies somewhat by
the type simply because some honeys are a little denser than others. but two
to three pounds is not unreasonable in a quart of honey, especially with the
darker honeys like the ones I usually use, such as buckwheat, wildflower or
even some sourwoods. Split the difference and say 2.5 pounds... or if it were
me I'd go with the three, but then, I like full bodied wine type meads. YMMV.

Hope this helps

Corwyn