SC - re: oop ice cream

Ian Gourdon agincort at raex.com
Mon Jul 3 16:36:58 PDT 2000

> Re: SC - OOP - Ice Cream
>
> so long as the thread already exists:
>
> While stocking up on junk food and goodies to placate the girls and their
> teenagersitter whilst my husband and I went househunting in Irvine, I came
> accross "medieval madness" flavor ice cream, by the Texas Gold company.
> They tossed the container after emptying it, so I can't go back to double
> check, but I recall the only flavoring that might have related to
> medieval-ness was the malt in the crushed malted milk balls.  The basic ice
> cream was chocolate, and choc. chips were in there somewhere I'm pretty
> sure.   I was going to get more so I could test this cool confectionary for
> myself, but the flavor was sold out when I went back 5 days later.
>
> Bonne

Interesting. Around here, Hersheys makes it, and it's the
only and the best malt flavored ice cream out there.
Incredible. I wish I could actually find it regularly. Very
spotty distribution.
- --
Ian Gourdon of Glen Awe, OP
Known as a forester of the Greenwood, Midrealm
 http://web.raex.com/~agincort