SC - What Would Have Been Your Job in Medieval Times?

Black Jade Black_Jade at bigpond.com
Mon Jul 3 22:13:33 PDT 2000

My Husband took it and turned out to be the Prime Minister!  Now to ask the
question, why am I seneschal and not him???????? Although the dreamer fits
a seneschal as well.  I dream of getting them to do something about
cipiency.....like actually doing that device submission that was supposed
to be in to the College of Heralds a couple of months ago.......  I dream
of my officers turning up to meetings......I dream............=)

- -Katerine (ducking and running for the safety of the Kitchens under The Rock.)