SC - Getting over it. (Way...way off topic.)

Deacon C Swepston dekmister at juno.com
Mon Jul 3 19:40:03 PDT 2000

 > I have a weird life
>

> Brandu

I'm impressed!  How wonderful to hear someone who must truely values
individuals on their unique and individual worth and not through a haze
of past mistakes!  Vivat!  I've been lucky enough to have several
exboyfriends with wives who could see me for myself and be friends and
know that the past was past.  At 45, I still keep in touch with some
former high school/college beaux and to date, I'm closer to their wives.

                                                           Melusine