SC - Recipe: Ginestada (rice pudding)

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Jul 10 07:29:12 PDT 2000

This sounds great!  I'll have to try it in the near future.  BTW, "Ginesta" as
the name of the yellow broom-flower is where the English Plantagenet family got
it's name.  Seems that the first noble of the family, one Geoffrey, used to wear
a sprig of the plant in his hat!

But then you all already knew that, didn't you?  Silly me!

Kiri