SC - Cressee webbed

margali margali at 99main.com
Mon Jul 10 10:48:34 PDT 2000

Went there, like the idea for a feast dish. I like the idea about using the
whites in teh white dough and yolks for the yellow dough. I am not sure about
rerolling it before boiling, however. This might be something to play with at
pennsic this year, maybe with duck 'landesknecht' with sauce, and the greens
from '1000 Eggs' as Phlip's birthday dinner menu.